Today's Cafeteria Menu

Opening of the Stelly's Cafeteria

Picture of Nicole Dunford
Opening of the Stelly's Cafeteria
by Nicole Dunford - Wednesday, 27 August 2014, 2:10 PM

We are all waiting anxiously for the opening of the school doors... 

While they have been closed, busy little bees have been planning ahead for the arrival of hungry students.  We are gearing up to create delicious and nutritious meals and snacks that will satisfy your taste buds, as well as your mind and bodys' health needs.  With offerings from salads, and wraps, to hot meal entrees, breakfast offerings, vast variety of drinks, and bakery offerings... there is something here for eveyone. Arrive early for the biggest selections!

Cash, Debit and Credit cards are all accepted.  You may also puchase $30 lunch cards at the office. Cash and Lunch cards get you through the line up quicker.  And the right hand till has our 1 card machine. 

Daily Menus will be posted on-line previous day by 3pm, and throughout the school on the day of service. 

As this is my first year in Stelly's Teaching Kitchen, I am so excited to work with all of the students and teachers.  Please feel welcome to express any concerns or comments to me personaly or to any the kitchen staff.  All feedback is good feedback.

From, Nicole, Chefs in training, and the Kitchen Staff