Please note the following information that was included on the back of the timetables that students received:
Counsellors will not be taking appointments! Counsellors will be focusing on new student registrations and Timetables for the incoming grade 8s.
Students should check their timetables to make sure they were assigned the correct courses and that they have a balanced time-table.
Current students who have issues with their timetable need to pick up an orange “Timetable Course Request for Change” form from the Career Centre or see the link above to download & print your own copy:
Students need to check a copy of the draft schedule posted in the Career Centre to make informed decisions before handing in their form.
Complete the form (PLEASE include all requested contact numbers) and return it to the Career Centre by 1:30pm on FRIDAY, JUNE 21.
Include ALL contact info so you can be reached if Counsellors have any questions.
Parent/Guardian Signature is required!
Counsellors will ONLY make revisions requested via the Timetable Course Request for Change forms. They cannot guarantee the changes will be made, but they will do the best they can to accommodate the requests.
The following priority system is in place for loading students into classes (from high to low):
- Grade 12’s who require course for graduation
- Students who require a course for entry into a “program”
- Students who were not able to enrol in a “core” course the previous year
- Grade appropriate first time enrollees;
- New school enrollees who require courses based on graduation program requirements;
- Courses being repeated to meet graduation requirements;
- Lower grade first time enrollees
New Students - Registration Information
Please complete all forms:
Authorization to Share Confidential Information
Out of Catchment Area Application (if applicable)
School District 63 (Saanich) Student Registration
Stelly's New Student Application for Registration