Grad Calendar 2016-17
September 21 Grad Assembly
September 23 Grad Clothing orders available –
- Clothing orders Due in to Mrs.Manning by Oct 14, 2016
September – Scholarship meetings every Wednesday @ lunch in room 116.
Spring Clothing Order - TBA
Wednesday, February 17th Dry Grad Parent Meeting @ 7:00 pm in Learning Commons
October 13th Grad Parent Information Night @ 7pm in MPR
October 27th After Grad Parent Meeting 7:00 pm
October 31st Grad Pumpkin Carving - Learning Commons
March 9th - Dry Grad Parent Meeting - 7:00 pm in the Learning Commons
Spring Flower Fundraiser – TBA
March 14th – 29th Spring Break
March 31st – Grad Package Handout - Grade 12 Assembly 10:15 am
Winter Plants Fundraising
November 17 – UVIC Business School visit 11:30
November 24 Dry Grad Parent Meeting @ 7:30 pm in Learning Commons
November 24 PAC meeting @ 7:00 pm in Dining Room
- November 30 DEADLINE for Winter Plant Fundraiser
April - Grad Fashion Show Dress Rehearsal - MPR @ 3:15-6:00 pm
April - Grad Transition Interviews - 9am - 2pm
April - Dry Grad Parent Meeting @ 7:00 pm in Learning Commons
- April - Grad Fashion Show Dress Rehearsal - MPR @ 3:15-6:00 pm
- April - After Grad Fundraiser Raffle Tickets to be returned to the main office
April - Grad Fashion Show - Saanich Fair Grounds - 7:00 pm
- April - Legal Name Change deadline - See Mrs. Bennett
- April - Grad Package forms and fees to be returned to the main office
- December 5 - 16th - Grad Photos
December 8th Winter Formal in MPR @7pm
December 14th - Winter Plant Fundraiser Pick-Up date - Dining Room after school
December 19 – January 3 School Closed for Winter break
Grad 2017 Exec applications due – TBA
Grad Auditions – TBA
May Grad Appeal Process deadline. See Ms. Hansen.
- May - Valedictorian and MC applications due
May - Dry Grad Parent Meeting @ 7:00 pm Learning Commons
May 17th – Mandatory UVIC grad Rehearsal Field trip - 8:30 am -1:00 pm
- May - Recognition Ceremony Tickers go on sale through UVic
- May - Dinner/Dance Tickets on sale at lunch - $90/person
January Grad Photo Retakes Rm 082
January Dry Grad Parent Meeting @ 7:00 pm in Learning Commons
January Provincial Exams
- June 1st - Dinner/Dance Tickets on sale at lunch - $90/person
- June 1st - Dinner/Dance Guest Applications available from Ms.Hansen
June - Indigenous Grad Ceremony - 6:00-8:00 pm @ Charlie White Theatre - Mary Winspear
June - Dry Grad Parent Meeting @ 7:00 pm in Learning Commons
- June 10th - Dinner/Dance Guest Applications to be returned to Ms. Hansen
- June - Mandatory Grad Line Up Rehearsal - tennis courts during lunch
June 30th - Recognition Ceremony- UVIC - 4:00 pm (photos at 3:15)
June 30th - Dinner and Dance at Delta Ocean Pointe (buses from UVIC 6:30)
An overview of the credits required for graduation at Stelly`s.
Grad Transition Package
**All Grade 12 students must complete the Ministry of Education, Graduation Transitions requirement to be in a position to graduate**
List of Grad Exec Members 2017
1. Arianna Coll
2. Brooke Cooper
3. Naeve Fennell
4. Emily Michalchuk
5. Natara Narendrabalan
6. Mark Ravdin
7. Emma Scholten
8. Georgia Stone
9. Sam Warren
10. Noah Westwood
11. Zach White
12. Will Podmoroff
13. Iona Smith
14. Sive Johnson
Grad Package 2017
The 2016/2017 Grad Package will be available in early 2017.
Important Grad Facts 2017- coming soon
- Submit yearbook writeups and baby photos here
Grad Photo booking
Grad ClothingWinter order due Wednesday, October 12. Please bring order forms and cheques to Ms. Manning in room 144 (do not slide under the door--must be received by someone). Debit and credit card payments can be made to Mrs. Youell by the counselling offices.
Personalized pinnies are available for $25.
All order forms available in the office
Our first fundraiser will begin in November. Students will be able to sell beautiful holiday festive planters and wreaths. Each plant they sell raises $5 for them in an individual account. Stay tuned to the Grad Facebook page for more information!
Deadline to get all forms and cheques in is NOVEMBER 30th!
Distribution of all ordered plants will take place in the Dining Room (by front entrance) this Thursday Dec. 15 at lunch AND after school. If you cannot make it that day you can still pick up anytime on Friday Dec. 16 (last day of school before Winter Break). Thank you for your support of our GRADS!
Dry Grad Information
Click on the link below to go to Stelly's after grad website.