Grads

GRAD 2016 SUPER BOTTLE DRIVE this Saturday 9am to 3pm

Picture of Bettina Perron
GRAD 2016 SUPER BOTTLE DRIVE this Saturday 9am to 3pm
by Bettina Perron - Tuesday, 12 January 2016, 2:46 PM

Dear Parents of 2016 Grads – a message from Laurie Jackson, AfterGrad Super Bottle Drive Organizer:

Time to ask your Graduate if they are helping with the bottle drive coming up on Saturday Jan 16th from 9am to 3pm.   We sense a bit of a gap in communication and it would be very helpful if we could enlist your excitement and encouragement for the bottle drive.  This bottle drive supports YOUR Grad so please help us make it a success.   

Step 1: We need all graduates reaching out to their network of friends and family to collect bottles. You might help by giving them access your email address book or maybe even craft the email on their behalf. 

Step 2: Then these graduates need to go and collect  their friends and family returns first thing on Saturday Jan 16th morning.

Step 3: Grads need to proceed directly to the Co-op on Keating/Veyaness to drop bottles off.  I am imaging 200 grads arriving with trunks, mini vans and trucks filled with returns.  My heart may skip a beat

Step 4: We  have extensively flyered Tanner Ridge and Brentwood and need to go to these neighbourhoods to collect. 

Step 5:  This brings me to the parent part.....looking for parents with Trucks or Vans.  10 would be great.  I will team you up with Grads to do the collecting. 

In summary:

• We need Grads and Parents to either pickup and/or sort the returnables
  • We need returnables
  • We need truck/vans/SUVs 

Please email Laurie directly to let her know you can help jonthird@gmail.com