Kids Help Phone, 1-800-668-6868
- Distress Phone Services, 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
Provides emotional support for individuals in despair or distress, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Mental Health Support, 250-310-6789
Provides information and resources, information, and support
- Representative for Child and Youth, 250-310-1234
Prefer Online Resources?
- Youth in BC, http://youthinbc.com/ offers support and web counselling from noon to 1am every day
- YouthSpace http://youthspace.ca/offers text and web support from 6pm until midnight
Looking for housing?
- Kiwanis Emergency Youth Shelter, 250-386-8282
- Out of the Rain, 250-415-3856
- Mustard Seed, 250-250-953-1575
- Rainbow Kitchen, 250-384-2069
Social Emotional Resources
New Registrations and Course Selections
New Students: Please complete the registration package prior to making an appointment with one of our counsellors.
Click here to go to the Registration and Course Selection Section.
International & Exchange Programs
Grad, Scholarships & Career Opportunities