Start date for Handball is WEDNESDAY, NOV 18th
All teams must have at least one female player.
Game days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday
* All players must be in appropriate PE attire or they cannot play.
* Start date for Handball is WEDNESDAY, NOV 18th
* Please return the attached signup form to the PE office!
Stelly's European Handball Rules
1. There will be 5 players on the floor at all times including a goalie. One of those players must be a female or teams need to play one player short.
2. Players are NOT allowed in the designated crease area.
3. Players are allowed to take 3 running steps with the ball.
4. There is no dribbling in Stelly’s handball.
5. A ball going out of bounds will be given to the team that DID NOT touch it last.
6. There is to be no rough, unnecessary contact during play. Any players not displaying proper sportsmanship will be ejected from the tournament.
7. The referees decision is final.
8. The referees are responsible for keeping track of the score.
9. All players must be in proper PE strip.
10. Any costumes must be tasteful, appropriate and adhere to the Stelly’s dress code.
11. Games are to be 15 minutes in running time duration.
12. All substitutions will be done on the fly.
Any questions please see the Athletic Leadership students or Ms Cunningham/Mr Braun.