Wednesday January 6th – Wednesday, January 22nd
NUMBER OF PLAYERS:
· 6 Players per team, one players must be female
PRIZES: Winning team gets a T-shirt
· Live ball rule - if the ball hits one of your team mates then deflects and hits you, you're still out. A dead ball is one that has hit the ground or the wall.
· All body shots count including the head.
· If a player attempts to catch a ball and misses, the player is out.
· If a player catches the ball thrown by an opposing team member, the opposing player is out.
· Players are not allowed to cross the centre line with any part of their body, and will be called out if this occurs
· Referees will ask players to throw if the play becomes too slow or stalled
· NO KICKING the ball (players kicking the ball will be called out)
· Team members cannot be replaced at anytime with different players. If you are short players, you play short.
· If a team member is late for the start of the game, that player must start the game on the bench if game is in progress
· Costumes must be tasteful and adhere to the Stelly's dress code
*** Any players ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct WILL NOT be allowed to return to
***Appeals and protests will meet with an appeals committee immediately following the conclusion of the day’s games.